Just a few more steps to complete your purchase for:
Never Ending Garden Chores? Get Organized!
Gardening Seminar + Blanchard Mountain Farm Tour!
Learn how to make gardening easier now & for a lifetime.
Save 10% on our LIMITED 2-drive-together carpool ticket bundle:
Add a PAIR of 10% off regular price tickets to your cart.
(Carpool ticket holders must arrive together in 1 vehicle.)
Registration closes Thursday, October 12th at 6pm PDT
or when limited tickets are sold out (whichever comes first)
Tickets are non-refundable.
- WHEN: Saturday, October 14, 2023, 11am – 1pm
- WHERE: Blanchard Mountain Farm in Bow, WA (find us here.)
- SEMINAR: Ever wonder how you keep ending up exhausted after long gardening days and still have a garden that looks like you did nothing? When this happens you’re likely getting randomized. And you probably just need help getting organized. And Robin can help you learn how to make gardening easier! In this program, she draws from her online Garden Mentors Gardening Academy to help you become a more efficient, targeted, and effective gardener. That way, you’ll come away with easy ways to plan, prioritize, and set realistic, achievable individualized gardening goals. (Learn More about Robin & Garden Mentors Here.)
- TOUR: Farmer Linda will tour you through Blanchard Mountain Farm to help you with your food growing success. (Learn More about Linda & Blanchard Mountain Farm Here.)
- SHOPPING: Shop the farm stand to take home fresh, organically grown produce to feed your family.
- LOCAL FUN: Follow up your program by enjoying an afternoon visiting nearby Bow, Edison or Chuckanut restaurants and shopping.
A Few Reminders & Rules:
- Parking is limited. Carpooling encouraged.
- No unaccompanied minors. No children under 12.
- This is a working farm. Be prepared for uneven ground, stairs, weather, etc
- Farm stand will be open. Cash, check & Venmo accepted.
- Bring your favorite camp chair if you have one!
- No self-guided farm touring. No picnicking on site.
- Please respect that the farm team is working & needs to “make hay while the sun shines.”
About Robin Haglund & Garden Mentors
Robin Haglund is the award-winning founder & president of pioneering garden consulting & design firm Garden Mentors®, which specializes in teaching better gardening skills to anyone interested in finding better success in their gardening lifestyle. Known internationally as The Garden Mentor, Robin thrives on teaching others how they really can garden with ease. And she aims to help gardeners build a deeper connection to the natural world. For over two decades Robin has shared her wide-ranging gardening wisdom with diverse international audiences.
How Robin Helps You Learn How to Make Gardening Easier:
Robin specializes in helping individual gardeners become more efficient and successful in their gardens. And to do this she often begins by helping you learn tips to make gardening easier!
As well, she teaches & speaks on an array of fun & popular topics. Her presentations include subjects including pollinators & pets, edibles & herbs, non-stop garden interest, resiliency & natives, & easy solutions to common gardening issues most gardeners face during their life.
Robin is a Washington State Certified Professional Horticulturist. Today she is rooted into the luscious soils and landscapes of Skagit, WA. However, she has also gardening in various locations from coast-to-coast in the United States. And she has worked with hundreds of gardeners at all levels to help them grow better gardening skills and therefore better gardens. So she’s ready to help you tackle and remedy just about any gardening challenge you face!
Fun Fact: Some very desirable and even some native plants have the word “weed” in their common name!
Robin loves to help each unleash their hidden gardening super powers!
Blanchard Mountain Farm grows carefully curated, certified organic vegetables, an assortment of fabulous herbs and flowers and specialty crops. So in addition to fresh vegetables, they offer a number of edible and dried flowers as well as NW native fruits.
Their vegetables emphasize the Italian produce that Linda grew up eating – like luscious tomatoes, eggplant, escaroles, and basil.
About the Farmers…
Husband-wife team Walter Brodie and Linda Versage own and operate the farm. In addition to being life-long gardeners and food growers, Walter & Linda have combined backgrounds in school nursing and education. Prior to becoming a farmer, Linda was an environmental/science and garden educator. She has taught all ages and managed large open spaces.
Today, Linda & Walter’s commitment to healthy living and sharing knowledge with others is reflected in Blanchard Mountain Farm, which also serves as a community resource to support gardeners.