QUICKLY BUILD LASTING GARDENING SKILLS * GROW YOUR THRIVING DREAM GARDEN NOW
Have you tried our free gardening seminars online?
We have many free garden seminars available on demand now. And, when it’s safe we also offer free guided nature hikes & free-to-sliding scale hands-on herbalist classes. And, if you want to really dig deeper into your gardening and herbalist education game, join our subscription Academy!
Tell me more about in-person free trainings
This page offers a quick next-up, easy-reference timeline to help you fill your calendar with all of our programs – free hikes, free & for-fee seminars, maker’s markets, and more. However, during Covid, we are only able to offer online learning. But, once it’s safe to gather in groups, we’ll return to in-person gardening seminars and more as soon as we can.
When we are able to offer in-person lessons…
Some programs are free and don’t require registration. Others may require registration (whether free or for-fee). And, as registration opens up, we’ll update the links here as soon as possible. And, of course, if you want to be notified directly, be sure to subscribe to our gardening mailing list now. In fact, signing up for our mailing list will also get you into our free online Mini-Academy. Plus, you’ll receive a link to download a handout to help you garden for and with pollinators!
Our currently schedules free gardening seminars & other ways to grow with us:
- Free Instagram Live & On-demand IGTV Programming
- When: Occasionally we pop onto Instagram Live & you can find our herbalist, nature & gardening lesson archives on IGTV on demand anytime.
- What: Robin takes us live into the natural world, offering lessons in gardening & explorations of the natural world.
- Weekly herb class & Yin Yoga
- When: Some Sunday evenings at 8pm Pacific time
- Where: live on Zoom
- What: Robin shares her experiences & insights into one or more herbs each week. Sharing tips for growing, harvesting, preserving & making the most with each herb. Following Robin’s brief herbal talk, Sister’s in Motion founder Jen Lehr-Pearce guides students through an immersive, relaxing, easy Yin yoga class.
- Sign up: This program is free to all teachers & all Covid-19 frontline workers & healthcare providers during Covid. Registration is required for all. Pricing and registration details available via email contact the Sister’s in Motion website here.
I am looking forward to future classes
RJ – We’re looking forward to seeing you in future classes! 🙂
Love to attend your walks etc but all the way over here in Ireland .
Fiona, Thanks for reaching out. You could join us online on Instagram or IGTV for garden walks and lessons. Happening daily!