If you haven’t been to the Northwest Flower and Garden Show…
I’m here to convince you that attending the Northwest Flower and Garden Show should be on your bucket list. And that’s especially true if you’re a gardener. But, even if you’ve never grown any kind of garden, this show is a stunning experience for anyone.
Still not convinced? Check my quick list of our top 10 things to enjoy at the NW Flower & Garden Festival this winter!
Top 10 reasons to attend the NW Flower & Garden Festival…
- You want to speed-date a few horticultural societies before deciding which ones to join.
- Your honey doesn’t want cliché long stem red roses and baby’s breath for Valentine’s Day – again. (So give NWFGS tickets & spend time together!)
- You’ve always wondered what an indoor garden built on top of I-5 and based on sawdust really looks like.
- Over 100 (or so) amazing garden seminars that have continued to include Robin of Garden Mentors for over a decade! All free with admission!
- You want to propose on or near Valentine’s Day & choose your favorite local, award-winning florist in the same romantic venue. Perhaps while you arrange flowers & sip champagne in a Blooms & Bubbles hands-on workshop.
- You’re guaranteed a hand massage from the Aloe-hand cream vendors (every time you walk by).
- Garden Wars. The battle will not be televised.
- You like to shop. Whether its funky junk, glassy bling, some of that massage-y good aloe cream, a plant, a saw blade, a book or even a greenhouse. You just like to shop.
- Family time treasure hunt, followed by a relaxing glass of “mommy juice” in view of the grand show gardens is exactly your style.
- You might get a bird’s eye view of a Seattle Seahawks win the Superbowl Seahawks Super Bowl victory parade.
NW Flower & Garden Show Free Tickets?
We often provide complimentary tickets to some of our members and subscribers. If you want a chance at free tickets to the garden show, be sure you’re on our list. That way, you’ll be notified when it’s time to throw your hat in the ring if we have free Northwest Flower & Garden Show tickets to share.
Sign up here now. When you do, not only will you enjoy this subscriber opportunity benefit, but we’ll also provide you with gardening news, program updates and much more.